The Amun platform consists of the following components:
- Transaction engine – the main component of AMUN core solution. It provides transaction bus for secure communication with QoS guarantee between heterogenous components. Furthermore, it offers flexible options for transforming and directing information exchange. While creating company wide IS solutions, AMUN core allows for easy creation of new complex services and processes from already existing functions of proprietary and open systems. All of this functionality is provided by its middleware components:
- Enterprise Service Bus (ESB)
- Business Process Engine (BPE)
- Identity repository – concentrates data about system users, their roles or relationships. It provides internal authentication services or it can serve as an authentication mediator for the existing company standards (LDAP, ActiveDirectory etc.) At the same time, it contains all functions needed for the management of users, relationships, roles and authentication data.
- Thin client gateway – A server component operating the communication with thin clients (web, mobile devices). It processes their demands, communicates with other components, formats the acquired data according to the set rules and sends them back to the responsible communication protocols.
- Thick client framework – its function is the implementation of client applications that are realized in the form of thick clients. Apart from mediating interactions with other components, it contains also functions for the remote maintenance of client applications.
- Adapters – a set of adaptors that are to be used for the integration with external systems. They are adaptors for standard third party products, as well as communication “bridges“ intermediating functions of special made-to-measure applications.
- Tracking & Auditing – a component ensuring a continuous system monitoring, recording of events according to the set rules, as well as a possibility of their later examination.