SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT SERVICES – DEVELOPMENT TOOLS AND PROCEDURES
The large number of implemented information systems (IS), as well as experience used in different support and development SW tools, proves how important and particularly challenging is the understanding of the actual needs of customers. Demanding requirements and expectations from implemented solutions have been increasing, which gives ANASOFT room for the enhancement of effectiveness and quality of work.
The process of analysis also focuses on these grounds, not solely on the basic required solution or specific application module, but also on the complex information communication infrastructure (ICT). The latter includes users for whom the system is designed, the manner and extent of their communication, level of their capacities and knowledge, their mutual relationships, and above all the processes and rules they follow. Analysis of all these areas enables us to thoroughly identify the needs that the resulting solution should satisfy.
On the other hand, implementation and employment of a new IS brings about changes in other ICT components, which should be controlled competently so that expended efforts and means should succeed. Since ANASOFT also feels responsible for this part of projects, it therefore develops consulting services and offers solutions for managing such requirements (projects focused on Change Management). SW Development Management is based on PRINCE 2 (Project in Controlled Environment), a standard methodology which represents a worldwide extended and respected standard of structured project management.
Use of sophisticated development tools and time-proven procedures for designing and developing IS is based on the need for the continual quality upgrade of work results. It is in this respect that ANASOFT relies most frequently on tested procedures and standards defined in RUP (Rational Unified Process), exploiting an object-focused approach for system description at all stages of its life cycle. Selected CASE instruments are matched to the chosen platform of a specific SW solution.
Anasoft offers also fast GUI (Graphical User Interface) development using Adobe technologies - browser based with Adobe Flex and stand-alone with Adobe AIR™ together with Anasoft AMUN Flex Toolkit.
System and tools
- UML: Rational ROSE, Objectiv
- Data modelers: Powerdesigner, ERWin, Oracle Designer
- Programming languages and frameworks: Java/J2EE, EJB, Spring, .NET, PL/SQL, SQL, C/C++, VisualC++, C#, Visual Basic, Delphi, Power Builder
- Technologies and tools used for integration and communication layer: WS/WSDL, BPEL, SOA, BPM (Business Process Management), JBPM, MS BizTalk, CTI (Computer Telephony Integration)
- Browser-based: JBoss/Tomcat, JSP, Struts, Spring, AXIS, ANT
- Databases: Oracle, Oracle Lite, Oracle Mobile Server, MS-SQL Server, Sybase, mySQL, MS-Access, AdabasD, IBM DB2
- Versions management: VSS
- Application Server: Oracle, Tomcat/JBoss, IBM WebSphere, SAP