EMANS - Manufacturing Execution System
The EMANS system is a Manufacturing Execution System aimed at complementing the human operators and used tools, thus providing more quality control and efficiency. It helps to follow Poka-Yoke mistake proofing) approach at several levels. Poka Yoke was developed by Shigeo Shingo. His aim was for errors to be entirely squeezed out of the process by making mistakes impossible – otherwise known as fool-proofing or mistake-proofing. To reach this level of quality needs a system which will help to company to achieve this difficult process of improvement.
Many manufacturers have seen the results of tools-based programmes where people are directed, but not engaged, where there is a lack of alignment of objectives between management and staff and a disconnect between results and practices. EMANS provides a new level of operational excellence by bringing expected answers to all participants of a production process into real, giving answers for all stakeholders of the manufacturing process in the company, what makes them involved.
The goal of EMANS is to improve productivity and reduce cycle-time, the total time to produce an order. By integrating it with ERP software, factory managers can be proactive about ensuring the delivery of quality products in a timely, cost-effective manner.
- Growing business but a limited available workforce?
- Limited human resources, but still want to increase productivity?
- JIT (Just In Time) supplier to the Automotive Industry?
- Familiar with Lean management or Six Sigma?
- Confused about the results of your current Quality Management?
- Confused about the outputs of your current ERP systems?
- Looking for a MES (Manufacturing Execution System)?
- Looking for a measurable way to optimize your production system?
- Looking for a tool to stay in control of your resources?
At least one YES means it’s the right time to think about EMANS!
More about EMANS